Tuesday, October 17, 2017

CASology Week #271: Sorry




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is SORRY.  Can you believe I actually have a stamp that say's "I'm so Sorry"?  It's part of a sympathy set from MFT, and I just love the font, too.

Now I have another card to add to my stash of sympathy cards.




Now it's your turn.  How does SORRY inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by  STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer is Coni L..

Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. Such a lovely monochromatic card, Joyce! I love how you placed your sentiment, too...thanks so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful sympathy card Joyce, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serene and lovely, Joyce ... says it all! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and soothing, Joyce. Perfect for a sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use this stamp right about now, Joyce... though it would be more about actually being sorry - as in: sorry I haven't been by!
    This is a gorgeous card - in fact, I think you should make a dozen for many occasions! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet so very elegant. I love those leaves. Who makes them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...