Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Time Out #52...Birthday Wishes



Hello and welcome to another challenge at Time Out.  This week, our challenge is a CASE challenge, and we have this gorgeous card from Marjan to inspire us.


I love the soft water color look of Marjan's stamping.  I was also inspired by the colors, flowers and long stems.



I stamped my ranunucus in Versafine Onyx black, and then used my Zig pens to water color them in colors similar to the colors Marjan used.



I stamped my sentiment on a piece of scrap card stock and fussy cut it out.  Then, I glued that piece to another scrap that I had painted with Zigs and cut it out again.  I thought that my sentiment was getting lost, and this way it stands out a little more.

I hope that you will take some Time Out to play along with us over the next two weeks.  Please see the Time Out challenge blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team.



Thanks for Visiting

19 comments :

  1. Love the colors and your fabulous water coloring Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this is a great case from Marjan's card! Love that stylisch flowerstamp in these colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a pretty one! Beautiful take on Marjans watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the funky, doodle like flowers and love how you used the water colours roughly on them...gives the card an arty feel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce, I absolutely love the card you made, the flowers and watercolours! Thank you for casing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyce, I absolutely love the card you made, the flowers and watercolours! Thank you for casing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this stamp and like how you coloured it. Are these flowers at the Carlsbad flower fields.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful your ranunucus is with the lovely palette of loose water-colours...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce...this is so beautiful. I love those wonderful colors, so perfect for spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvelous card Joyce, love those stemmy flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card to case & your take is stunning, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, your flowers look stunning, Joyce!!!! Love the colours and how you've done the sentiment!!! So beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This Ranunculi stamp remains on my 'all-time-favorite' list, Joyce... I just adore it, and your gorgeous card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Joyce! Your choice of colors and design are CAS perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have one stamped panel of these flowers that I borrowed from Michele and thought of using it until I saw yours, Joyce. Your card is a perfect CASE of Marjan's.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stamp for this CASE, it really reflects Marjan's card well. Super card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous piece inspired by Marjan's card Joyce! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, Joyce ... such lovely soft watercolouring ... I do love this ranunculus stamp ... you've made it shine! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...