Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Time Out #51...Reminder...Spring is in the Air



There is still time to play along with our current challenge at  Time Out.  This week our challenge is a theme with an optional twist.

Easter or Spring with an optional twist of masking.

I am still crushing on my new PTI Tulip Time stamps and dies.  I made another spring floral card for this challenge, and this time, I incorporated the optional twist of masking.


After stamping my main bunch of tulips in various shades of yellow, I masked those tulips off and stamped two more smaller tulips in various shades of orange.



Here is the card I originally made for this challenge reminder.


I forgot to use the optional twist of masking, so I made another card for the challenge, and I am just showing this pink one for fun.  Even thought the twist is optional, I do try to use it on at least one of my cards to set a good example and hopefully provide inspiration on the twist.



Our guest designer this time is TaeEun so please make sure to stop by and see what she has made for this challenge.

Stamplorations is our sponsor this week.

I am also linking up at Just Us Girls #333:  Flowers and AAA #59: Embossing.




I hope that you will take some Time Out to play along with us over the next two weeks.  Please see the Time Out challenge blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team.


Thanks for Visiting

22 comments :

  1. beautiful cards- love the masking as you get even more tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulips are absolutely stunning, Joyce!!!! Love both your beautiful cards!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on keeping on with your gorgeous tulips. Both cards are stunning. I love the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful Springcards, but the extra flowers gife something special to the card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops now I feel bad! I didn't twist either week! Good job we have you on the DT!! Your stamping is perfect, the colours used show real depth and excellent masking x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW so beautifully you have showcased those tulips
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...please do drop in .Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these flowers are wonderful! and I LOVE that background! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce...these are simply gorgeous! Tulips are my favorite flower and you truly did them proud on each one of your cards. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful card Joyce, making me wish I bought that set! I love tulips so much but I didn't plant any bulbs last fall as I don't know yet what may pop up in my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do set such a good example, Joyce! Beautiful twosome!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful cards, Joyce! The embossed background gives the card warm softness like spring sunshine! Beautiful tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two amazing cards! That new stamp of your is very pretty and the bg adds a lot of interest too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Joyce - I just love those tulip stamps with the Spring colours you chose and the texture that the embossed background creates! It is great to see you linking up at AAA Cards too! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! Two very gorgeous cards!! Those tulips look amazing! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so pretty, Joyce. I love those tulips and you stamped them beautifully. Lovely embossing too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those tulips! Both cards are gorgeous! Your embossed backgrounds always add that special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful, Joyce ... both of them! Such lovely tulip stamping and fabulous masking ... love the texture you added to them! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tulips are lovely, Joyce, whether yellow or pink. And let's hope Spring is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So happy you have Tulip Time, Joyce! I know I can come by and visit you for some lovely inspiration with that set ;-) I'm pinning these two beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sighhh...your tulips are lovely; the wee butterflies *the* perfect special touch. Gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...