Tuesday, March 22, 2016

ColourQ #334....Sweetest Birthday



If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.

Look at this beautiful make up case and tell me that it doesn't make your mouth water?  I looked at this photo and colors, and my mind went straight to ice cream.  (Full disclosure--many things send my mind straight to ice cream)


I pulled out an old PTI ice cream set, and just started scooping.  


Delish, right?

I am also entering this card at Simon Says Monday where the challenge is food or drink.



Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting



9 comments :

  1. Oh how fun...love those ice cream cones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Joyce. I love the row of ice cream cones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ice cream cones are so sweet lined up in a row. I guess I will start with the one of the left--yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Joyce! I love how you played with the color combo and how the ice cream scoops overlap! Time to put this set on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card- would like an ice cream now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka dot ice cream...count me in!! I'm with you on the subject of ice-cream, especially Breyers Chocolate!! This is CUTE CUTE CUTE Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is such fun and soooooo SWEET, Joyce!!! Yummy is the word!!! Polka dot ice cream in such lovely colours - who could ask for anything better!!! Very cute!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE your card! The design is perfect and yes...delish! Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I'm not so much an ice-eater, but looking at these gorgeous ones I would be verry tempting! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...