Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CASology Week #191: Washi





This is my second post today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post, please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is
Washi.  OK, fess up....do you have an enormous collection of Washi tape that is hardly ever used?  If this is you (and it definitely is me), then you are in luck this week.

I took two a few pieces of Washi and used them as a backdrop to ground my die cut sentiment.


I fussy cut another piece of the sentiment, added a few sequins, and my CAS card was done.




Now, it's your turn.  How does Washi inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.



.
Joyce (that's me)




Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. Great washi patterns Joyce, CAS delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no washi tape...honestly! I do have fake stamp ones though. I knew I would never use real washi tape. Perhaps CASology may except fake! I love this design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of Washi, and how your black die cut sentiment pops on this card! Fabulous CAS design too, Joyce...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre making me see washi in a new way.. It doesnt have to be a little strip here or there. Looks amazing as a background for your sentiment - nice pop of color and still so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors AND your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Joyce...just love the way you send hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I'm fessing up ... the answer is no. I have a few rolls and all I do is used it for die cutting ... you folks are really challenging me this time! Having said that, YOU had no trouble at all making a fab card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oeps, something I have to use more; have so many in my stash.... Think your way of using them is great! Fresh and super CAS! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do hope I get to play along with this challenge!! I buy tons of this Washi stuff and rarely use it! Your card is great! such a wonderful way to use it. I might just have to CASE this wonderful card : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS perfection and such a brilliant use of washi tape! The die cut looks fabulous against it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually, I don't have tons of washi in my stash (as you could probably have guessed by my card -- however, I have two sets of washi stamps!). However, I really wish I had some more after this week at CASology! Your card is so easy and fun, colorful, clean, and easy to make! A great card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This works a treat, Joyce! What a super, graphic combination you have created! As you know, my washi tape collection fits in a coffee cup, but, like Judy says, I too have been inspired by everything that can be done with it above and beyond keeping dies in place! ;-) Maybe time to increase that stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you have done with the washi, Joyce - makes a wonderful bg for your sentiment and the colours are lovely!!!! Wonderful CAS look!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...