Tuesday, September 9, 2014

CASology Week 112:




Happy Tuesday, friends.  It's time for another cue word at CASology.  This week, our cue word is THREE.  Lots of different ways to go with this word, and I cannot wait to see what you do.  I decided to use my Life is Beautiful butterflies to make a CAS card that features the 'rule of three' in its design.



I cannot say that I truly understand the science behind it, but odd numbers of items are more pleasing to the eye than even numbers.  The rule of three has always been stressed in card making, so I decided to use three butterflies in my card.

Now, it is your turn.  What do you think of when you see the word THREE?  Do you have any three year olds in your life?  Have some fun with the cue word THREE, and then please link up your creation on the CASology blog by Monday at noon (CST).   

Check out the beautiful designs from the CASology Design Team members and see how they were inspired by THREE.  Don't forget to keep your card Clean and Simple.




 Thanks for Visiting

22 comments :

  1. This is such a great card design Joyce snd would be so easy to mass produce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold colours and the airiness of this butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Joyce! I love the vibrant colors you chose for the butterflies and your design is stunning! This stamp set has just been moved to the top of my wishlist...thanks for enabling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly [and the coordinating dies] have been on my wish list for a while now! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joyce, love that sentiment and love the rule of threes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 lovely butterflies and a perfect visual triangle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card Joyce and lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors and your butterfly trio is so bold, and bright and poised to flit right off your card!! The sentiment you used is pretty cool and I just love the three butterflies so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new fave from your Joyce, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just can't beat that glorious butterfly image! I love how you did your trio flying over and around that wonderful sediment in those vibrant colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly gorgeous...
    Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors and placement of your butterflies, Joyce. Love the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyce, this is one beautiful card! I love how you stamped those amazing butterflies and that sentiment is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning ,Joyce! Simple perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gaspingly gorgeous, Joyce ... a wonderful kaleidoscope of butterflies surrounding such a lovely sentiment ... just beautiful! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant way to incorporate three Joyce! I love the beautiful colors and the bold butterflies. Best of all I love the overstamping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Joyce! Such a wonderful sentiment and I love that your chose butterflies for your three images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is the prettiest card :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Joyce I looveee how yous stamping colors butterfly so tidy clean and simple...lovely stamp and colors and your arrangement..really GREAT CAS card...luv this Joyce..

    PS: my interpretation is three lollies on my last post..would be glad if you could leave me some love too dear Joyce...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  20. Joyce, your three butterflies are gorgeous! Love this one layer beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...