Saturday, October 8, 2011

Smile


I am playing along with this week's CAS-ual Friday's, challenge to create a card inspired by the following quote:  "Every day you spend without a smile is a lost day".


I decided to use my new pinwheel die, because every time I use it, it makes me smile.  I made the 'stick' of the pinwheel a line of smiles.  The sentiment is from PTI Hello Friend.

Supplies Used (PTI unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Hello Friend
Paper:  Aqua Mist, White, Echo Park A Walk in the Park
Other:  Double Ended Banner Die, Sunshine Impression Plate, Lil' Inker Pinwheel die, Fiskars Upper Crest Punch



Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. Very pretty, Joyce! I love how you punched both patterned papers with the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good one Joyce. I love how you used the word smile for the stick on the pinwheel. Very smart! That sentiment could not have been any better for this challenge. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Joyce! Love the clever use of sentiments as a stick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love how you made the stick from a row of smiles. The impression along with the two different scalloped borders is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabby!
    Love the colors...
    and that pinwheel!!
    And using the sentiment as the stick...
    love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is adorable. I love how you used the smile sentiment as the handle for the pinwheel. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the pinwheel is fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Joyce! absolutely love the stick made of smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes yes yes!!!! LOVE this card especially that stamped row of smiles for the pinwheel stick!! Very clever!! Great card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This pinwheel does indeed make me smile! The stick smiles are so clever! I'm so glad you joined us for CAS-ual Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty pinwheel and I love how you used the smiles for the stick :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce I LOVE this pinwheel! This card is adorable!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...