Friday, October 7, 2011

Notepad Holder

Rachel is getting a little home made surprise for her birthday this weekend.  She has told me many times that her all time favorite patterned paper is this pink and brown striped paper I used on a bookmark for her a while back.  I have no idea where I got the paper (probably Michael's or Jo-Ann's) and have never seen it again.  I took the last little bits, and made her this notepad holder.  I hope she uses it to keep herself a bit more organized....


I used PTI bloom builders dies to cut flowers out of felt, and topped the flower off with a home made button, made from polymer clay.






I stamped little images in pink on each of the pages.  Each page is a different surprise.






























Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. I love those little note books! So cute!
    Tzom Kal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is so lucky to have you as a mom. I know she will enjoy the notebook. I think she has good taste as that paper is very pretty. The flower looks great too. Love your idea of stamping a little surprise on every page.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad your very good friend never got that notepad out to you. You did great all on your own! This is adorable and I bet she loves it. I love the idea of stamping on each page. I can't believe I never thought of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's going to love it. I need to make some of these for gifts. It's one of those things that everyone could us. And on another note..feel free to pin and case anything of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is going to love this! I adore the hand made button! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. Fantastic! The best bit to me is the individually stamped pages with the pink images. How cool is that?! Wonderful notepad Joyce.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...