Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Halloween

After the first of October, it's open season on Halloween around here.  My first card of the season is for this week's CAS-Friday Challenge #22--Feeling Loopy.







This week's challenge was to use ribbon loops on our project.  I used two loops of ribbon on the bottom right side of my card.

Here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  PTI Library Card, Tag-It's, SU Wicked Cool, Michaels for the inside sentiment
Paper:  PTI Kraft & True Black, Martha Stewart patterned pad
Other:  SU Spiderweb embossing folder, ribbon from SU & Michaels


Thanks for Visiting 
 

10 comments :

  1. Joyce, cute card. I love what you did with the legs and boots.

    June K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Halloween card! I always love the witch feet, and these are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its adorable and I love it. Love the legs !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Joyce this is too cute and way too much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!
    Those witch legs...
    too adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else. The feet of the witch are adorable. Like the impressionof the spider web too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY creative way of using the ribbons!! LOVE it! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Those ribbon loops are amazing! Glad you had fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...