Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tea for Two

Several months ago, I was feeling a bit guilty about the Tea for Two, Tea for Two Additions, and all the matching dies that had been sitting around unopened in my office for quite some time.  As it turned out, my friend Cathy did not have these sets, and I offered to cut and stamp her some images.  I figured it would be good for me to just get the set out and start to play, without the pressure of having to create a specific card.

I sent the stamped images to Cathy, along with the patterned paper I had used as a color guide.  I wondered what she would do with it.  I ended up inspired to make several cards, and was completely tickled to see that Cathy had taken the exact same 'ingredients' and had come up with something so completely different.

Here is one of the cards I made that day:

Here is what Cathy created:


How fun to see a different take on the same stamp set.  Then, the wheels started to turn, and an idea was hatched:  Four-of-a-Kind.  Come back tomorrow and see what we've cooked up.  Start at Cathy's blog, then come back here and see what I've got for you. 

Thanks for Visiting

3 comments :

  1. WOW these are both gorgeous cards......don;t make me add Tea for Two to my cart now! This is the first time in AGES (well, ok - EVER) that my cart is EMPTY! lol

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds, huh? Fantastic card Joyce. I think you ladies are so darn clever to have come up with this. I am so excited to see what you each have done. What a talented group. T42 has never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...